RE: Profile or permissions issue?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:52:27 -0600

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Chris,

You need both a Protocol Rule and a Site and Content Rule to support
access. Make sure that SP1 is installed on the ISA Server and finally,
removed the force authentication option on the outgoing web requests
listener. Use a packet sniffer to make sure you are getting the wpad
information correctly. You might also want to configure DNS with a wpad
entry, as there is a problem with DHCP and non-admin users for some
browsers.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder