Problems with ISA Server and OWA

  • From: "Igor Leturia" <IGOR@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 09:39:49 +0200

  Hi!

  I need to access my different web servers (OWA and Zope) from a place
where, due to firewall configurations, only port 80 is available. So I
have put IIS (and so OWA) in port 81 and Zope in port 8081, installed
ISA Server on port 80 and created Web Publishing Rules in ISA Server
that send the requests to the appropriate port.

  The problem is that OWA's main page includes a '<base
href="www.mydomain.com:81/exchange/myname">' line (not only the main
page, some others do as well), so all the rest of the pages, images and
frames are requested on port 81, thus giving an error. And Zope does
something similar.

  As changing OWA and Zope would be too difficult, I think that the best
solution would be that ISA Server, when serving the pages, eliminated
all ':81' strings in them before serving. Is there a way to do this in
ISA Server (some substitution or replacing rules of some kind)? I'm sure
there must be, as this is a basic function, but I don't know how.

  Thanks in advance,

                                                Igor Leturia