RE: Problems with DHCP on external nework card

  • From: Glen Howard <ghoward@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:59:47 -0500

It is HIGHLY recommended (per Shinder book p. 208-212) that your external
interface have static addressing.. I don't know of a scenario whereby ISA
SERVER can be programmed to change automatically..

You will have to change PACKET FILTERS, and published servers when this
occurs..

Glen Howard II, MCP
Systems Administrator
"Let's talk about it later, Let's WORK on it Now!!"