RE: Problems using ISA Firewall Client on deployment

  • From: "Ricardo Paranhos" <paranhos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:01:40 -0300

        Yes, it should be! The ISA handles clients requests in different
ways depending on how clients are set up. If you set the HTTP Redirector
to not forward HTTP request to Webproxy service, you must set a rule for
packet filtering in order to the firewall service let it pass through.
In this scenario you will not get the cache feature.

        Regards,
        Ricardo Paranhos