[isalist] Re: Problems downloading .tar.gz

  • From: "rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:46:20 +0100

Hi tom,

I agree wholeheartedly with your statement, and I was also most
impressed with the reply that Wilmar Perez sent you, He makes a very
good point and presents it extremely well!

To take topic one stage further:  The basic principles of accounting are
actually very simple, but to most people also terrifying, (hence
accountants generally earn good dosh!) I know mine does!!

The problem for most people is that a debit is actually a credit,
thereby creating the impression of working in reverse, which confuses
most.

My experience with ISA server (which is very limited in the scale of
things) seems to be the same, e.g. outbound is inbound and therefore
very confusing when one tries to get one's head around it.

I think an ISA server "How to Specific" Administrators Handbook would be
an immediate best seller.

Best regards.

Rick Parsons