Re: Problems accessing web pages in cache only mode

  • From: "John" <john_mcclement@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 02:07:09 -0600

The error is: "HTTP 502 Proxy Error - Internet COntrol Message Protocol
(ICMP) network is unreachable.  For more information about this event, see
ISA Server Help (10051).  Internet Security Accelerartion Server.
The Gateway could not retrieve the requested page."

The only suggestions I have been able to find have been congigure Packet
FIlters - but this doesn't apply to Cache only mode, and configure
protocol rules and enable aplication filter.  I reckon I have done that.

Thanks