RE: Problematic VPN Access via ISA2004

  • From: "LaBarge, Vicki" <vlabarge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:04:23 -0700

I am trying to connect from my pc through the ISA server to the outside.

Vicki L. LaBarge

MIS Manager

Ext. 553

-THIS MESSAGE, INCLUDING ATTACHMENTS, IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE BY
THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete the original message immediately.  Thank You!