Re: Problem with web publishing rules

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:22:34 -0700

The problem is that ISA won't route based on VRoot.
The Web publishing rules all point to the same site; the "Path" field is
used as a limiting factor only.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org
 Read the books!

"Configuring SSL Bridging" Tutorial document found at www.isaserver.org
* I changed the name of the "Destination" in "Policy Element/Destination
Set" so it match the name of the published web site
* I modified the first "Web Publishing rule" ==> in the "redirect the
request to this internal web server(name or ip address)", I deleted the ip
address and I put www.mcs-technology.com (must I put
www.mcs-technology.com/exchange ....?????)
* I added an entry in the "Hosts" file of isa ===> 192.168.1.4
www.mcs-technology.com

But after all these changes, I can access OWA by SSL
"HTTPS://www.mcs-technology.com/exchange"; work perfectly but the 2ed web
publishin rule (www.mcs-technology.com/finalWA) and the 3ed  web
publishing rule (www.mcs-technology.com/WebApp) don't work at all ......

Wat is the problem .....
Can you help me ....?

Thank you very much and excuse me for my bad English