[isalist] Problem with upload speed.

  • From: Adam.Staub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:59:12 -0500

I've a 10 meg pipe to the internet.  I can download 9+, from a client
machine thru ISA.  If I try to upload though  I'm only getting 2.5.  If
I disable the web proxy filter on HTTP I go up to 9+.  Not sure what is
happening.  One additional thing I noticed is when I speedtest using my
local ISP's speedtest utility I get 10/10 regardless of the status of
the web proxy filter.  If I 'leave' my ISP's network the upload speed
drops unless the web proxy filter is disabled?    This is consistent.
If I attach outside my ISA server  I speedtest 9+ both ways.

Adam

Note: This E-mail and any attachments may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is
 not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
 notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this E-mail and
any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
 E-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender
and deleting it from your computer system. Thank you for your
 cooperation.