RE: Problem with outbound connection to secure site

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:44:37 -0600

Hi  Bill,

Great! Good to hear you got it working!

Thanks for the follow up.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder

From: Bill Mayo [mailto:bemayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 8:56 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Problem with outbound connection to secure site

http://www.ISAserver.org

Dr. Shinder, I just wanted to let you know the changes that I made to
bypass the web proxy for the specific site was the solution.  I have
been
able to confirm this week that my internal clients are now able to
access
the site properly.  At that same time, the site owner decided to mention
that their site wouldn't work if we were caching pages...sigh.  Thanks
again for your patient assistance!

Bill Mayo
Pitt County MIS