RE: Problem with outbound connection to secure site

  • From: "Bill Mayo" <bemayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:55:40 -0700

Dr. Shinder, I just wanted to let you know the changes that I made to
bypass the web proxy for the specific site was the solution.  I have been
able to confirm this week that my internal clients are now able to access
the site properly.  At that same time, the site owner decided to mention
that their site wouldn't work if we were caching pages...sigh.  Thanks
again for your patient assistance!

Bill Mayo
Pitt County MIS