Problem with Firewal Service

  • From: "Nelson Camacho" <ncamacho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:16:49 +0100

Hi,

I have a Win2k SP4 with ISA Server SP2 that publishes several websites
and several servers and it is working just fine.

But I am experiencing some strange problems, sometimes the firewall
service stops responding.

I do not get any error and the service keeps running but it stops answer
to requests. I believe it happens when a get a lot of connections in the
firewall service, the last time it hang I was using a log analyzer that
was trying to resolve several IP address at the same time, but im not
sure if this has anything to do with it.

I believe there was a bug that caused a DoS in the firewall service but
it was resolved in SP1 ...

Any ideas ?

Best regards,

Nelson Camacho