Problem with : Avoid loggin images

  • From: "Michael Bertelsen" <mbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 05:33:31 -0600

Hi

I just ran into a problem implementing the
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=891235

Setup:
ISA std SP1 with 2 rules:
Rule 1 : allow HTTP / Content types : images / users : All authenticated
Rule 2 : allow HTTP / Content types : all / users : All authenticated

Clients have FW client installed and proxy settings set.

With these rule many websites work just fine, but several will have
problems.
I.e.
http://support.dlink.com
Select DWL (number 2 from the buttom) and then 2000AP
Click Go
Now the browser will just hang on an URL :
http://support.dlink.com/products/revision.asp

I have testet this on several installtions, and all with the same problem.

Running the same rule without authentication has no problems.

Have any of you seen this problem ? And maybe know of a hotfix or work
around ?

Michael