Problem whith SNAT clients and yahoo messenger

  • From: "Parham" <koohborp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:32:50 +0430

Dear friends
Its my bigest Problem.I have an isa server Which installed in integrated
mode.As externel interface i use my modem.Also i have an internal Network Whith
a range of private IPs(192.168.0.1-254).As the first problem my SNAT Clinets
culdnot connect to yahoo messenger.For solving this problem i defined a
protocol whith this settings: TCP port 5050 and outband direction
and i used from this protocol definition in my protocol rule after doing this
solved my problem and i can connent to yahoo massenger but yet i have another
big problem.SNAT clients yet cannot use from Voice and Webcam whith yahoo
messenger.For solving this problem i defined these protocols
1- Tcp port 5001 whith outband direction
2- Udp Port 5055 whith Send&Recieve direction
but when SNAT clients try to use this protocol they will have computer
crash.What i must do?