RE: Problem in Deducing Bandwidth after office hours in ISA Server2K setup

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:39:32 -0600

Hi Brajesh,

OK, sounds good. Are you running the bandwidth counters?

There used to be a lot of talk on the ISA boards about bandwidth rules.
Many times they never worked, or they started working and then slowly
faded away (always my experience). If the bandwidth counters show that
the priorities are not activated, then change the NIC, update the NIC
drive, enable or disable QoS, or use a new modem or update its firmware.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
ISA Server and Beyond: http://tinyurl.com/1jq1 <http://tinyurl.com/1jq1>