[isalist] Re: Problem accessing Exch 2007 OWA

  • From: Rob Moore <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:53:45 -0500

I'm not exactly sure. The MS article doesn't have you do anything with
paths. It also doesn't have you create two OWA rules (Basic and NTLM). I
think those were the primary differences. (I didn't go through Tom's
articles regarding getting and installing the cert, cause I had that
done already and was pretty confident it was right.)

Rob