Probably an easy one...

  • From: "James Gosnold" <James.Gosnold@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 03:11:19 -0700

Dear all, I am trying to configure ISA server so that all logs will show
which NT account was accessing which resource. Simple yes? Just select
'Ask unauthenticated users for identification' and the logs will record
the account details.

However when I do this then certain users who I want to have access to
apps such as MSN Messenger cannot get it. If I untick the box it comes
back just fine.

I have set up protocol rules to allow the users access to Messenger but
this won't work, those rules only seem to work to when I have unticked the
box described above.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/help, James.