Preventing SSL to specific URL!

  • From: "Dimiter Pecev" <dimiter.pecev@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:59:44 -0700

Hi All,

As I am fairly new to ISA I appologise in advance if this is common
knowledge, I did a search but could not find much!

The latest addition of ICQ - 2001b seems to be getting out past the
current "Site and Content" rule that I have in place. This rule seemed to
have no problems in blocking ver 2000b but alas I have a new version to
contend with.

As best as I can figure the new version is slipping by via port 443 (SSL).
What I am looking for is away of blocking the login.icq.com url on port
443.

By the way the proxy client is not an option in our current environment.

Thanks in advance.

- Dimiter -