Re: Preference: Stand-alone or Enterprise Policy

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:52:00 -0400

I have been ask to setup a developers lab, around 50 user max, and I
don't have all the requirements yet.  I'm positive that they will make
this lab a Windows 2003 environment.  Would it be an overkill to use
Enterprise edition?  Will I be able to take advantage Windows Server
2003 clustering technology with ISA Standard edition?  Last question, is
about liciencing, if this is a developers environment how do you
distiguish between production pcs virus developing pcs, if they are a
MSDN Partner member? Do I just purchase all os's that gets installed?