Poss OT: Published OWA Questions

  • From: "Spencer Read \(Nemesis\)" <ser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:19:27 -0000

Dear All,

I have sucessfully published OWA using the tutorial by the good Dr
Shinder.

Before this was available, 1 user connected via VPN accessed the OWA
site using standard HTTP port 80
This user used to be able to save pdf attachments from their email by
right clicking and choosing Save As.

Since I have implemented the Secure version, the user is no longer able
to save the attachments.

The error message is
Internet Explorer cannot download abc.pdf?attach=1 from abc.domain.com
Internet Explorer was not able to open the Internet Site.  The requested
site is either unavailable or cannot be found.  Please try again later.
The event log on the client has no errors.

Client is XP Pro with SP2
Firewall server is ISA 2004 on Windows 2003, Published server is Windows
2004 with Exchange 2003.

I have found various articles on the MS KB but they all relate to either
old versions of IE or Exchange 5.5.

Has anyone seen this before?
If you have, could you let me know if you resolved it and how.

Thanks

...Spence