RE: Port 80 in use

  • From: "Art DeKneef" <artdekneef@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:41:28 -0700

IIS is not required for ISA to work. If ISA is the only app on the box,
then do not install IIS on a new build, which is what I did, or disable
it on an existing server. If you need to run IIS on your ISA box because
of resource (money, equipment, etc.) issues, then that's another story.

Art DeKneef
Avanti Computers