RE: Porn Content Filtering Help needed !!

  • From: CY Chen <cychen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:09:35 -0700

Hi Gaurav,

Look up http://www.microsoft.com/technet and search for content filter with
ISA Server.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
C.Y. Chen
Fujitsu Software Corporation
office: 408-456-7966
e-mail: cychen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaurav Dubey [mailto:Gaurav.Dubey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 10:02 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Porn Content Filtering Help needed !!

http://www.ISAserver.org

Dear Friends,

hi! i am looking for a web content filter specially for porn content. I
have just installed ISA server and i need to configure it in a that it
stops porn related web access to my clients. if i am able to do this with
out any additional software other than ISA server itself it would be of
great help. I understand that one can block specific URL using site and
content filering but i am looking for more advanced solution where ISA
server works on the principle of Keyowrds and checks the URL or Website
content. Is it possible ??? Is there any product avaialble for this type
of real-time intelligent web-access\content filtering.

PLease do get back to me with any details it would be great help to me

Cheers!

Regards

Gaurav