RE: Pop UP Ads

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:21:51 -0700

..and we've enjoyed using you, too..  ;-)

Seriously, deploy one of the many popup killers that are out there.
The user-side is more reliable and more effective that trying to mangle the
page as it passes through the "mind of ISA".

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver
 http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison