RE: Pop UP Ads

  • From: "Paul Nuernberger" <pen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:51:56 -0500

I am also in the same position - my w3proxy is newer than the one listed in
the KB article, and the reg hack alone doesn't solve the problem.  Any
chance of MS issuing a revised patch for this soon Jim ?

It is a little vexing that the 'banned sex sites' list from isastuff.mine.nu
also seems to kill off sites like samspade.org.