[isalist] Re: PolyCom units behind ISA2006

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:00:14 -0800

"Polycom" is a manufacturer and they've made lots of models over the years...
Is this an H.323 or SIP device?
If SIP, you're SOL.  If H.323 you're only slightly better.

ISA 2000 provided an H.323 gateway that made this a bit easier.
The H.323 gateway was removed from ISA 2004, but the H.323 filter was
"smartened".
Try a "simple" server publishing rule and if that doesn't work (the Polycom has
to be SecureNET client), then some fun is in store.