Policy

  • From: "Matthew Carpenter" <giddyboy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "WINNT-L" <WINNT-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ISAserver.org Discussion List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:26:35 -0500

Does anyone here have a security policy I can look at to base mine on? I
just want to get a feel for what other orgs do, and verify that I do not
miss anything. I am on the verge of an ISA implementation, and possibly an
IM monitoring implementation (not my idea). They currently set up all users
as local admins (dear god help us all) and now I need to propose a policy to
clean them up. I want to stop this admin nonsense, and blcok dowloads,etc.

I am open to suggestions if you do not mind please. TIA

WINNT4
E55 SP4