RE: Point-to-point VPN vs. Client VPN

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:17:52 -0800

Ah- I think I see... So, build new network objects or just keep the VPN Clients object and base everything off of IP? I can kind of see both ways. I guess the main question is how to control assets on the other side of the point-to-point that won't show up a "VPN Clients" because they are on the internal network- is that where I would want to build separate network objects with a NAT relationship? That kind of makes sense to me...

----- "I'll see your Llama and up you a Badger." John T

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>