RE: Pocket PC vs Blackberry (off topic)

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:30:12 -0400

Thanks Dave. That's very interesting.
I'll do some search on Magneto.

Regards,
Raj Periyasamy
Systems Administrator
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA

-----Original Message-----
From: David Farinic [mailto:davidf@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 4:09 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Pocket PC vs Blackberry (off topic)

http://www.ISAserver.org

On the topic....
---------
Microsoft's forthcoming Windows Mobile upgrade, code-named Magneto, is
designed to be a BlackBerry killer, said sources familiar with the
ambitious plan. The Redmond, Wash.-based software giant is on track to
freeze the Windows Mobile 2005 ROM code in April and provide new
technology in

Exchange 2003 Server Pack 2

that will push e-mail out to mobile workers who use Pocket PCs and
smartphones.

Sources told CRN that Microsoft will unveil its Magneto plan at the
Mobile and Embedded Developers Conference 2005 next month in Las Vegas.
---------
Definitely I am gonna be there LV 9-12May2005.

BTW most of the Pocket pc mobile 2003 phones you will be to upgrade to
Magneto.

Kind regards Dvaid Farinic