RE: Pocket PC vs Blackberry (off topic)

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:52:17 -0700

Link for download?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Farinic [mailto:davidf@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:46 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Pocket PC vs Blackberry (off topic)

http://www.ISAserver.org

Warning: really off topic :)

1 handy feature I found out just last week:
In pocket pc inbox when you hit reply to email you just press record and
it will record and attach voice reply. So with 3 clicks(reply, record,
send) u can reply to any email that's 1 handy feature...
If you got no free hands or time just press recording and it will attach
reply as voice ...
Or you can use pocket pc(mobile) as sign writer to the air as I did :)
http://spaced.no-ip.com/other/small/david1810.jpg

to be not that off topic: we are just finishing first beta test of
GFIWebMonitor3 for ISA server, now it contains real file types checker&
displaying amout of data transferred in/from user domain & antivirus
(BitDefender) & adding sites to your ISA destination sets directly from
URL history & feeding your ISA destination sets by site check script
which u can modify ... by default it checks for new sites if they are
filtered by Yahoo search engine-SafeSearch feature so it pro-actively
builds up Adult database as your users browse.

With Kind Regards DavidF.