Plz Solve My Problem with ISA Server ......

  • From: "wasee" <w_nasir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 04:34:00 -0600

  Hello,

  i have to face  some crucial problem with ISA Server, actually i m using
Cable net and the through ISA Server, i can use web browsing,MSN Massenger
yahoo massanger, but i can't use the Voice Chat or Web Came and SMS
through Net. i m in doubt my administrator blocked my these services, but
he deny and telling me i had never blocked your services, it is your
system faults, (Windows Fault) but i have 4 systems how can this possible,
my all system widows will crrupt. kindly tell me the solution, and pin
pointedly tell me how he has blocked me from ISA Server, becouse i want to
tell him, Mr.Administrator plz, set that proxy port of or other that is
not properly configured. kindly give me the solution... i m waiting ur
earliest reply.. thanx

  wasee