Pls Help Me!!!!!

  • From: "B. Saravanan" <B.Saravanan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:59:13 +0530

Hi all,

A)                 I need the Comparison table between ISA server and Other
Firewall products. Where can i get it?.

B)              When we need to establish a VPN connection between two
corporate networks(ex Corp I and Corp II) , Is it Compulsory to install the
ISA server on both the Side.( Both the Corporate are connected to
Internet.thru leased line)

Here I have two scenarios, one is two way communication and another is one
way communication( I need to access only the Corp I network from Corp II
network)

So when i need to install the ISa server Both the side?

                                        I think it's very silly doubt. i am
new to administration and ISA. Sorry for the silly doubt.

        Thanx in Adv

With regards,
B.saravanan