Please suggest...

  • From: "Gupta RP (AC)" <rampratapgupta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:21:32 +0530

Hi

I am using Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 for distributing Internet at my office
to approx 100 users.

The routing of this proxy server is comming from my corporate ISA Server ,
which is distributing internet to
all branch offices. We are a branch office distributing internet through
Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0.

Kindly suggest me , Can I distribute internet at my office through ISA
Server at my End in place of Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 in present
condition.

Thanks & Regards
R P Gupta

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Aditya
Birla Group Companies attempts to sweep e-mails and attachments for viruses,
it does not guarantee that either are virus free and that we accept no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.