Please help me move

  • From: Karnail Singh <singh_karnail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 20:41:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi
I need urgent help on following.

We are moving our office to new building. Management
want to move 80% of staff on March end and remaing 20%
(one department) around mid of June.

I want to have same domain (Its NT4 network) nanme and
IP subnet at new location as its now (To reduce the
work becuase of short time)

Can I
1) Move whole domain to new location
2) Leave behind one BDC, one File/Print server and one
mail server at existing location (For remaining 20%
staff)
3) setup ISA to ISA VPN between two offices

Can these servers and clients in old location
communicate to domain in new location?

I know, how to setup ISA to ISA VPN (As few months
back I connected one other branch of ours that has
differnet domain name and IP subnet).

Please tell me if above required config can be met and
how? Does it requires any other config on ISA servers
both ends? Any rule, any packet filter?

Please shed some light on this.

Thanks much in advance

KS