Please help!

  • From: "Barbara Causey" <causeyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:06:38 -0400

Hello All,

I know there is a solution to this problem and I am hoping that all of you
knowledgeable folks will help me find it.

We have one domain and the ISA server is between the internal network and the
router. All of the internal computers have private IP addresses and we have a
separate DNS server also with a private IP address. What we need to do is take
part of our computers from behind the ISA server and give them public IP
addresses, but we keep getting DNS errors. Please tell me how to make this work!

Thank you,
Barbara Causey, MCP, A+, Net+
Roddenbery Memorial Library
320 N. Broad St.