RE: Please Solve my problem

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.VINAY@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 21:09:46 -0800

Hi raja,
        Earlier I used the same scenario for me. We have RF link for
Internet and ISA is configured for that. But when the Link is down, We were
connecting ISA by
dialup. I just created a new dialup Connection tab and after connectivity
ISA automatically detected the dialup and were browsing.
I did not create any rules or enay dialup Entries. ISA auto detects the line
and connects.

Vinay.