Pictures in Emails

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:06:23 -0400

Hi Guys

If the FW client is being used in a dhcp environment, and the wpad stuff
has been set up in both dhcp and dns, then does the dhcp scope still
need the router, (gateway), address? Surely that then turns it into a
securenat client?

The reason I am asking this, is, if I remove the router option from the
scope. everything except pictures within email works as I would expect
it too, (by pictures, I mean inline stuff within the NY times, BBC
newsletter etc.), but as soon as I put the router entry back in and
renew the lease, all the pictures display.

Steve

Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003, Isa 2004 on Windows 2003.

        Steve Moffat President & CEO Optimum I.T. Solutions Ltd
<http://www.optimum.mine.nu/>  Tel: (441) 292 8849 Helpdesk: (441) 292
8849 Email : steve@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.optimum.bm <http://www.optimum.bm/>

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions Ltd disclaims any liability for any action taken
in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this
E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions Ltd or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxx