RE: Permissions

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:23:37 -0400

I'm running into a different area but same symptom, I can't seem to open ISA
Management Tool remotely, it is say I don't have permission to access it,
but I am using the same admin account both remotely and locally on the same
isa box.  I installed another ISA box to the side to see if I could
reproduce it but unfortunately I can't.  Both installation were identical,
the original ISA box but lost some permission settings in the registry,
because both ISA server security properties are identical.