RE: Perimeter Network Routing Problems...

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:10:34 -0400

Sorry, extremely busy here, didn't re-read through it to figure out what
I mistyped, I did mean ROUTE ADD.

I want to add this network to my perimeter network, since I don't have
much control over it.  Whenever I attempt to add it to the perimeter
network however, I cannot reach past the first router (it works fine
when connected to a computer instead of the ISA server).

I have a similar subnet setup with our WAN, but since that is a
controlled environment it is an internal network instead of a perimeter
network.  I believe the only major difference is that it is configure
for "NAT" instead of "Route".