Passing traffic

  • From: "Friese, Casey" <cfriese@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:00:22 -0500

I'm trying this question again, see if I can get an answer this time.

I'm trying desperately to get the ISA to allow traffic to pass through
it that is destined for another network.

I have a linksys vpn router hanging off of the ISA's dmz.
VPN router's LAN(DMZ) address is 10.112.1.3
VPN router's WAN address is 140.168.42.60

The remote network also has a linksys vpn router.
VPN router's WAN address is 68.80.66.170
VPN router's LAN address is 10.116.1.1

After establishing the tunnels successfully:

I can successfully communicate with hosts on the ISA's dmz from the
remote network and I can successfully communicate with the remote
network from the hosts on the ISA's dmz.

I can communicate successfully(throughr the ISA)from the hosts on the
ISA's dmz with clients on the local network behind the isa (10.128.0.0).

I cann't communicate with the clients on the local network behind the
ISA from the remote network.

I can't communicate with the clients on the remote network from clients
on the local network behind the ISA.

How do I set the ISA to allow the traffic destined for the local network
(10.128.0.0) from the remote network (10.116.1.0) pass through it and
vice versa?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!