Re: Packet Filtering Question?

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:56:54 -0800

Q1 - by default, ISA installs as a "closed door"; nothing comes or goes if
you've configured the server correctly.
Q2 - ISA can be configured to filter and log traffic from the "safe network"
Details can be found here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q283213

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG