RE: PPTP & L2TP VPN Tunnels

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:03:14 -0600

Hi Glenn,

Only one side should dial up. That's what I mean about needing to update
the article. If you already understand demand dial interfaces, you
should be able to do this without problem. If not, then stay tuned for
the update. But you might be better off by setting only the remote side
as permanent and only the remote side should redial on link failure.

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder