RE: PPTP & L2TP VPN Tunnels

  • From: Glenn Maks <gmaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:03:51 -0500

Answering Tom's question, No, the tunnel does not enable when a client
behind the ISA server makes a request. Casey, I have been reading about the
requirement of a Certificate server when  building VPN tunnels with ISA. I
have installed the Cert service on one of the ISA servers and issued a Cert
to the Remote ISA server, still the tunnel dies on me, the setting is also
set to persistent? I don't think that DHCP would cause this type of issue,
it seems to be more of a authentication and validation problem?