PPTP

  • From: "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:26:43 -0800

Hey all...

  A while back , when I was tinkering with PPTP settings to get a VPN up on my
ISA server, I allowed PPTP to pass through the ISA server. Originally I was
going to set up my VPN endpoint on an internal server. However I ended up
terminating my VPN at my ISA server.
   I am concerned now that months, and many reboots later, even though I have
de-selected the PPTP pass-throu options on the IP Filters Properties page, a
scan of any IP address on my network shows

1723/TCP   Open   PPTP

Anyone have any ideas on how to close off this port?

-Jay Mobley