POP Access

  • From: "Chris H" <ntpro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISA Server List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:51:42 -0500

This is a weird one . . .

Just built a ISA server EE (but no AD) standalone, integrated
Added a rule that allows all ip, always, with a client set range for the
local ip subnet
only other rule is a WWW access rule that works for everyone

We have a pop isp account that user get sales emails on

I have installed the Firewall client on the workstations (XP Pro).

from the ISA server using OE I can get the mail from this pop account as
well as my personal ISP account (roadrunner).

from my laptop I can get the mail from this pop account as well as my
personal ISP account

from any other laptop I cannot get mail from the pop account

Only difference is I am a domain admin

I even tried making them a domain admin to no avail

The rule is based on ip so I would think that would not matter

anything else I am missing???

BIG TIA!

Chris