PLS HELP ME... on NAT setup and configuration

  • From: infosys1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:54:32 -0700

good day, guys. I have a problem. We will add another firewall server
using ISA. But this time we will use the NAT function of ISA. Is there
anything to setup and configure in order to use the NAT? Pls help me. I
need it badly.Based on my reading on ISA site, as long as you make the IP
address of the ISA server as your default gateway, the securenat is
already enabled.Is the securenat and ordinary nat(if there is ordinary
nat)just the same? thank you. your response will be highly appreciated