RE: PIX 515e and ISA 2000 (I know, I know)

  • From: "Alexandre Gauthier" <gauthiera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:20:25 -0500

Well, this may or may not be relevant, but it may be a good idea to disable the
fixups for protocols you will be publishing via ISA, and let ISA filter them.

For instance "fixup smtp" automatically mangles anything useful beyond oblivion
anyways (I never got it to work on my PIX 501 at home, it would interfere with
qmail way too much for its own good).

This may be a problem with http, though...