PING is creating DING...

  • From: "Faraz Hassan Khan" <f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 04:59:16 -0600

Hi,
i am in standalone environment, using ISA 2000, some clients in my
internal network send their Ping Requests contineously to my ISA server
for checking that either the ISA Machine is ON or OFF, i wana block those
ping requests comming from the internal network, i used that article found
at isaserver.org "How to create a packet filter for dropping ICMP Packets
(Ping Requests)" and restarted all three services of ISA but still can't
get the rid of PING requests.....Please guide me.