RE: PCAnywhere behind ISA

  • From: Glen Howard <ghoward@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:58:28 -0400

What version are you using?  I followed the instructions VERBATIM on the
www.isaserver.org site (definitions, THEN PUBLISHING the PCAnywhere host
using those definitions), and it worked great!! The instructions say "tested
on 9.x", however I use 10, and it worked...

Glen Howard II, MCP
Systems Administrator
ghoward@xxxxxxxx
Barnes & Noble.com

"If it ain't broke, BREAK IT.. The only thing that is constant is CHANGE"