PC Anywhere on ISA server machine

  • From: Moto Tohda <m-tohda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:56:05 -0400

Hi all,

I know that there are ways to use PCAnywhere behind ISA.
However, is it possible to use PCAnywhere on the ISA server machine?
I heard that Symantec commented that they are not compatible.
One example of the problem is that when one of the customer installed PCAnywhere onto ISA machine, PCAnywhere DOES work but all local clients lost their connection to the outside world.
Does anybody have a suggestion to fix this problem or to get both of them working?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.