Re: Outlook through ISA

  • From: "Marc Sivak" <msivak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:22:44 -0500

Ip is good, clients can browse, but not hit exchange .  These are REMOTE
clients that are not on the LAN.
Clients can resolve esrver name, but cannot chek name in exchange, can
telnet into port 135, 25, but not connect.  Yet three other machines in
that REMOTE office can connect.  the only difference is the machines
that can connect are w2k, the two that cannot are nt4